CROSSFIT FOR KIDS
CrossFit for Kids
Interested in your children’s fitness level?
At Battle CrossFit, we offer programming for kids. Our goal is to disguise exercise as fun! Kids get an opportunity to play with a large variety of tools and equipment (ropes, rings, climbing walls), as well as perform basic gymnastics and weightlifting exercises. All sessions are supervised by CrossFit Kids Certified Trainers, who are highly experienced and subjected to a rigorous background check.
We offer classes at 8 am on Saturday mornings. The classes go for 45 minutes, and include warm-ups, structured learning on fundamental movement patterns, a short workout, and games. Saturday morning classes generally have an age range of 5 to 11, though we’re flexible – feel free to ask if you have children outside of this age range. The cost is only $10 per child per class (punch cards are available, 4 sessions for $30).
For kids over 11, we generally put them into our regular adult classes during the week – after a thorough On-Ramp to get them ready!
We also offer Kids Parties!
Why just sit around this birthday when you could get your kids moving and have fun? Let us host a party that your kids will talk about for days! Everyone loves to play games, and at Battle CrossFit we disguise “fitness” as “fun”.
1) Reserve Battle CrossFit and two CrossFit Kid Trainers for $160.00 for up to 8 kids (including the birthday child). Each additional child is $10 each. No charge for Adults or kids that are not yet walking.
2) You supply the refreshments and we take care of clean up. Refrigerator, microwave and tables available at gym.
3) Your party is just that…we will never double book or ask you to share the space with others. It’s just you, your friends and family.
4) Reservations are made at least two weeks in advance and secured with a non-refundable deposit of $80.00.
5) Each participant must have a “Waiver of Liability” signed by a parent or guardian before participating in any activities.
6) The two hour session will include an hour of instruction and exercise led by our CrossFit Kids Certified trainers, followed by 30 minutes of open gym and then 30 minutes for cake and refreshments.
Jamie M. of Goffstown brought her son, Konnor, for a Battle CrossFit Kids birthday party:
“On Saturday we celebrated Konnor’s 7th birthday at Battle CrossFit. My son is on the Autism Spectrum and has a hard time with over stimulation. The coaches were all great with Konnor. They let him arrive a few minutes early to get a feel for the gym and the equipment there. He had so much fun and participated in all the events. An obstacle course was set up; they had fun games like musical med balls and free play at the end. He had so much fun he kept talking about it the next day! I recommend you try a CrossFit Kids Party! The kids will all have a great time. Jamie”