10 Keys to our World Class CrossFit training facility
1. Adequate Square Footage: Our 3000 square foot facility easily handles classes of up to 20 students, all the while leaving enough space for coaches.
2. High Ceilings: Our sixteen-foot ceiling gives our facility a more spacious feel, and it accommodates an important CrossFit movement – Rope Climbs.
3. Drop Weights: With wall-to-wall rubber flooring, you can drop weights absolutely anywhere on our floor.
4. Bay Doors: Our fully screened bay doors allow for all-important air circulation.
5. Natural Light: We have plenty of windows allowing for natural light.
6. Enough free Parking: We have ample parking on property.
7. Run on the street: We’re located along Route 4, and have plenty of room to run on the shoulders. Additionally, there are trails in the woods out back which allow for the occasional “trail run” which are always popular with our athletes.
8. Lounge: We have a member sitting area upstairs overlooking the gym floor where you can hang out before or after your workout.
9. Functional, clean, bathrooms and shower facilities: Our showers are especially important for our morning class members, who usually have to head straight to work after their morning workout and don’t have time to head home again.
10. Support of local 5Ks, mud runs, etc: Our members routinely get out of their comfort zones by signing up for local runs, adventure races, color runs, Tough Mudders, etc. Our like-minded community of athletes is always looking to try new adventures!